Backyard Honey’s raw, unheated, multi floral, hyperlocal Melbourne honey brims with all the natural healthy goodness and natural pollens mother nature intended.
Light and sunny, our golden honey adds finger-licking natural goodness, flavour and a healthy boost to breakfast, brunch, lunch, picnics, platters, smoothies, teas, cocktails, mulled wines and restorative beverages.
Our honey is all hand harvested from individually sited hives located within a 3km (bee foraging) range of the location specified on the jar. Backyard Honey harvest locations include:
– Blackburn Lake, Blackburn, Victoria
– Box Hill Gardens, Box Hill, Victoria
– Camberwell Station, Camberwell, Victoria
– Ferndale Trail, Glen Iris, Victoria
– Glenferrie Oval, Hawthorn, Victoria
– Guildford Road, Surrey Hills, Victoria
– Kew Junction, Kew, Victoria
– Macleay Park, Balwyn, Victoria
– Maling Road, Canterbury, Victoria
– Malvern Golf Course, Malvern, Victoria
– Riversdale Golf Course, Riversdale, Victoria
– Toorak Park, Toorak, Victoria
– Warringal Parklands, Heidelberg, Victoria
– Wattle Park, Wattle Park, Victoria
– Yarra Flats, Richmond, Victoria
Backyard Honey is Kosher approved.